Chief Design Officer (former Head of Design, Verizon)
Conference Day One
Saturday, May 1st, 2021
Have you wondered what the future of the AI first world will be in telecoms and how it will impact customer experience?
Be a part of an exclusive expert discussion, followed by Q&A opportunity with the second largest telecoms in the world (Forbes, 2018) about how they are designing their CX in the AI First world to ensure a future proof strategy which will drive customer experience in the telecoms industry.
You will hear about the role of voice, sonic branding, the future of TV and much more in an AI First world.
Conference Day Two
Tuesday, June 1st, 2021
Hear the best practices of the complete overhaul of digital experience at Verizon Fios and learn to elevate your user experience by connecting all customer touch points from marketing and sales, to engagement, to product innovation.
· Understanding “moments that matter” for your customers
· Introducing modern operational practices
· Building a user experience and architecture based on simplicity and modularity
· Providing increased catalogue flexibility
· Maximising customer channel distribution through ML based personalisation