Pre-Conference Workshop Day
Tuesday, March 1st, 2022
10:00 WHERE TO START WITH MACHINE LEARNING AND SELF-SERVICE: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO INVESTING IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
· The elevator pitch (why you need to do this)
· Build the case (what data you will need to support bus case)
· Technology assessment basics (what systems you will need for an MVP)
· Governance process (how small a team you should have to not to be bogged down)
· Running a pilot (Best way to ensure optimal results so you could go and scale)
Conference Day One
Friday, April 1st, 2022
17:35 COMPLIANCE AND DATA ETHICS: HOW TO REMAIN COMPLIANT WHILE STILL DELIVERING A PERSONALISED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
· What issues are operators facing in regards to customer data regulations?
· What strategies can be implemented to compliantly communicate with customers?
· Hear the various perspectives of different operators across the globe