Pre-Conference Workshop Day
Monday, January 27th, 2020
10:00 WHERE TO START WITH MACHINE LEARNING AND SELF-SERVICE: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO INVESTING IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
· The elevator pitch (why you need to do this)
· Build the case (what data you will need to support bus case)
· Technology assessment basics (what systems you will need for an MVP)
· Governance process (how small a team you should have to not to be bogged down)
· Running a pilot (Best way to ensure optimal results so you could go and scale)
Conference Day One
Tuesday, January 28th, 2020
· With automation heavily increasing the amount of more complex customer data, how can telcos maximise the potential of this data?
· How important is a company's data strategy in relation to its CX strategy?
· What issues are operators facing in regards to customer data regulations?