27th-29th January, 2020, Novotel West, London, UK
The CEM in Telecoms Global Summit is back for its 15th year doing what we do best; bringing together the world’s leading CX Telecoms professionals to share best practice strategies to help the industry solve its greatest challenges.
Featuring keynotes, panel discussions, round-tables, and breakouts, and with early confirmations from the likes of Reliance Jio, Vodafone Germany, Facebook, and Ooredoo Algerie, there’s never been a better time, and will never be a better place to come and learn, network, engage, and embrace the change that is coming.
Download the agenda for a preview of what’s in store >>
What’s new for 2020:
- Looking at some of the challenges of CX digital investment and the strategies for building business case studies for executive buy-in.
- Exploring the impending influence of 5G and IoT and what the implications will be for how customers use data and their expectations of products and services.
- Bringing into focus questions around data ethics and compliancy and how this affects the delivery of personalized customer experience
- Taking the narrative of AI, chatbots and personalization to the next level to enable you to better serve the digitally savvy consumer
- Service Culture Transformation and CX Employee Development - how you can increase the efficiency of your CX employees and keep them digitally relevant with the tools they need
Who will you meet: