Additional Event Information
27th-29th January, 2020, Novotel West, London, UK
The CEM in Telecoms Global Summit is back for its 15th year doing what we do best; bringing together the world’s leading CX Telecoms professionals to share best practice strategies to help the industry solve its greatest challenges.
Download the agenda to for speakers, sessions, sponsors, workshops, awards and more! >>
What’s new for 2020:
- Looking at some of the challenges of CX digital investment and the strategies for building business case studies for executive buy-in.
- Exploring the impending influence of 5G and IoT and what the implications will be for how customers use data and their expectations of products and services.
- Bringing into focus questions around data ethics and compliancy and how this affects the delivery of personalized customer experience
- Taking the narrative of AI, chatbots and personalization to the next level to enable you to better serve the digitally savvy consumer
- Service Culture Transformation and CX Employee Development - how you can increase the efficiency of your CX employees and keep them digitally relevant with the tools they need
Once seen as a competitive advantage, CX is now evolving into a survival imperative which is especially applicable in the demanding world of telecoms. A world in which service provision is expected without interruption at any point and the customer experience is expected to be delivered seamlessly and intuitively.
It is easy for CX professionals to be overwhelmed when they seek support from CX solutions as they often find themselves surrounded by countless vendors offering “better, smarter and faster” solutions. CX Network has comprised this guide to help and advise telecoms firms on how to select the best CX vendors for their company and secure financial backing for their CX initiatives from stakeholders.
Download the guide to receive advice on:
- Buying criteria
- Supplier assessments
- Evidencing ROI for CX investments
Take a look at the confirmed attendees so far to see who you will meet at CEM in Telecoms Global Summit!
This past presentation on Operationalising CX for Measurable Success was presented at CEM in Telecoms Global 2019 by,Claire de Selve, VP, Customer Experience & Digital at Orange.
The importance of having metrics that provide the most accurate representation of your CX progress cannot be overstated. So how to build intelligent metrics the soft way and drive your CX program smoothly? We need to be able to clearly operationalize CX ambitions, which will celebrate significant achievements.
- Looking at different metrics: NPS? CSAT? CES? Or is AI going to lead the way with new, more comprehensive intelligent metrics solutions?
- Metrics to drive accountability at all levels
- What about human metrics?
In this white paper, you will find the best tips from customer experience experts who are among the most influential in providing advice and thought leadership to businesses.
- How do you exceed what your customers expect of you?
- How to develop a strong strategy for Customer Service?
- Which areas are key to improving Customer Experience?