Customer Experience Management in Telecoms Global Series
CEM in Telecoms Global Summit is a part of the CX Network highly reputable global series of Customer Experience events.
Take a look at the other CX Network events below to see which one is the right fit for you. If in doubt, get in touch on email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 368 9300 and we will guide you through the options.
CEM in Telecoms Americas Forum
10-11 October, 2018; Los Angeles, USA
If you are looking for a dedicated platform to learn from, and network with, carriers from North, Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean, this is the event for you. Find out how to prepare yourself for the new era of Customer Experience by harnessing new digital technologies alongside a customer-centric approach to help deliver tangible results.
- Enhance your existing CX strategies to achieve successful E2E delivery through new and innovative measures
- Make your business truly customer centric on all fronts by engaging your executives to lead on transformation and your employees to drive customer satisfaction
- Master how to effectively integrate technology and business strategy to deliver a proactive, interactive and engaging experience for your customers
- Smooth out your omni-channel strategy by discovering how to maintain a consistent brand presence and demonstrate customer care across all customer touch points
CEM in Telecoms Europe Summit
25-27 September, 2018; Prague, Czech Republic
If you want to learn from European case studies, interactive workshops, deep dive panels, live polling and interview sessions, this year’s CEM will enable you to benchmark your customer journey, expose you to cutting edge CX technologies and deliver thought provoking and realistic takeaways for your business.
- A packed agenda, following months of in-depth market research and direct feedback from the industry, we have tailored the agenda to the industry challenges you want to hear about
- An exclusive customer journey mind-map workshop - led by Justin van der Lande, Principal Analyst, Analysys Mason. Discuss end to end process development from sales lead to installation, from the 3-month stage to the upgrade as well as the customer complaints management throughout the whole journey
- Live polling so you can ask questions in real time to ensure you make informed decisions on your next investment
- Live interview sessions, deep dive panels and technology specific lunch and learns. STREAM ONE: Network Centric CEM - Optimising your Network for Quality of Service Excellence and STREAM TWO: Customer Centric CEM - Putting your customer first with every interaction
AI for CX Forum
5-7 November, 2018; London, UK
If you're looking to customise your CX journey and become the №1 choice in your market by applying AI solutions to engage and retain your customers, this event for you. Master the power of AI technology to enhance your CX by learning from the best examples of integration in the global, cross-industry market.Find out more about:
- Boosting customer retention and brand recognition by providing your people with the information required to deliver the best customer experience and by recognising that you can make better use of people through intelligent automation
- Increasing the efficiency of your contact centres by transforming the mode of operation and management, using AI to enhance the service you provide
- Setting up a sustainable AI-First ecosystem: making AI work for your organisation and your customers from the start
- Shaping effortless experiences for your customers using virtual assistants
- Creating a perfect blend of innovative tools and personality touch in your services
- Maximising the upselling of your products and services by using the latest market-leading technologies for a better customer journey
CX Transformation Nordics
19-21 November, 2018; Stockholm, Sweden
If you're looking to learn from 70+ Nordic industry professionals gathered to share best practice and collaborate, the CX Nordics Forum provides a unique opportunity to future proof your CX strategy and tap into customer loyalty. Future Proof your CX Strategy through people, processes and technology and transform customers into brand advocates.
- Learning from Nordea as to how to be cost efficient and deliver a great CX through digitalisation and automation, whilst maintaining employee engagement
- Discover how KICKS engage millennials and generation Z by achieving a seamless user-friendly experience across digital and physical touchpoints
- Stimulate loyalty and boost sales with examples from Albatros Travel on measuring the success of your customer experience strategy to ensure continued improvements
- Create a more personalized and competitive experience for your customers like Sky by utilising customer data, automation and talent
the best ways to achieve a unified,
clearly communicated vision for customer experience like Finavia