The CEM Global Telecom Awards will take place on the evening of the 28th of January 2020 as part of the CEM in Telecoms Global Summit. Highlighting the industries best achievements over the last 12 months, the CEM Global Telecom Awards will provide the perfect backdrop to celebrate, network and enjoy a relaxed evening with your international peers.
Nomination submission deadline: 5pm, 13th of December 2019
- Best-in-class Example of ROI
- Best-in-class Employee Engagement Programme
- Best-in-class Personalisation Case Study
- Best-in-class Customer Engagement Tool
- Best-in-class use of AI within CX
- CEM in Telecoms Annual Improvement Award
- Tim Verouden, Senior Vice President - Products and Marketing, Telenor
- Sadia Khuram, Chief CX Officer, Jazz
- Frederic Duval, VP, Customer Experience, Digital & Strategy, Orange International Carriers
- Regina Urbani, Director Digital Business, Sunrise Communications
- Jonathan Haasl, Director, B2B Customer Value Propositions, Telenet
- Chanice Henry, Editor-in-Chief, CX Network
- Branimir Spajic, Director, Customer Experience Management, Hrvatski Telekom
- Chen Sai Wo, Derek, PCCWHKT Assistant Vice President, Customer Service, HKT
- Kiu Ki Tung, Keith, Principal CEM/SOC Consultant, Global Services, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
How to submit your nomination:
Please note that entries from solution providers in this market will not be accepted into any of the categories; however we strongly suggest you encourage your clients to enter.
Awards ceremony sponsored by: