Pre-Conference Workshop Day
9:30 - 10:00 MORNING COFFEE, NETWORKING, AND REGISTRATION
10:00 - 12:00 APPLYING BEHAVIOURHAL PSYCHOLOGY TO REDUCE CHURN AND DRIVE CUSTOMER ACQUISITION
· Receive in-depthinsight and understanding of consumers’ attitudes, emotions and motivational drivers.
· Discover various qualitative and quantitative psychology tools to truly understand consumers’ behaviours and decision-making processes.
Simon MooreCEO and Psychologist
Katharina WittgensManaging Director & Business Psychology Consultant
12:00 - 13:00 LUNCH BREAK AND NETWORKING
13:00 - 15:00 WHERE TO START WITH MACHINE LEARNING AND SELF-SERVICE: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO INVESTING IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
· The elevator pitch (why you need to do this)
· Build the case (what data you will need to support bus case)
· Technology assessment basics (what systems you will need for an MVP)
· Governance process (how small a team you should have to not to be bogged down)
· Running a pilot (Best way to ensure optimal results so you could go and scale)
Bernard SzederkenyiVP, Customer Experience & Digital Evolution
15:00 - 15:30 AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
15:30 - 17:30 CUSTOMER IMMERSION WORKSHOP: HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS?
Find out how well you really know your customers through face to face interaction, in which real customers will share the experiences that have impacted their thoughts and perception towards telecoms companies and how to actually drive retention and loyalty
Sue MooreSenior Customer Immersion Manager