Conference Day Three
8:30 - 9:00 REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
9:00 - 9:15 CHAIR’S OPENING REMARKSIngrid Lindberg - Chief Experience Officer, Chief Customer
9:15 - 9:45 INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER ANALYTICS – THE POWER OF AUTOMATED INSIGHTS & COMMUNITY EXPERTISEMichael Seeger - Global Head of Analytics & Assurance Sales, Ericsson
Ericsson’s Flagship solution Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) is one of the fastest expanding CEM & Analytics platforms
in the Telco Industry. The session will focus on success factors and give you ideas how to accelerate your Customer
Experience activities. You will rethink and complement your current approach as we touch topics like:
- The meaning and power of TRUE customer centric analytics
- The differentiating power of insight automation
- The importance of the global community when it comes to speed
- Real-world examples from around the world
Michael SeegerGlobal Head of Analytics & Assurance Sales
9:45 - 10:15 CX AND BLOCKCHAIN: HOW WILL BLOCKCHAIN AFFECT CX?Maria Marino - VP, Enterprise Customer Experience, Windstream
Blockchain has the potential to disrupt the way we design customer journeys today. The potential lies not only
in driving costless verification for many transactions, but also in removing many intermediaries in your current
We try to alleviate the friction of customer journeys with more self service options, but in reality they don’t remove
the friction, they just move it to a different medium.
If blockchain technology could remove this friction and even some intermediaries through pre-defined, smart
contracts to allow the customer to flow through their journey and transact with you seamlessly, and speedily, might it
provide the silver bullet for the complex, friction-laden customer journey that typifies telecom today?
Maria MarinoVP, Enterprise Customer Experience
10:15 - 10:45 BECOMING A CUSTOMER-OBSESSED ORGANISATIONShiri Yitzhaki - Product Marketing Manager, Amdocs Optima
In a fast-paced, hyper-connected world, your customers expect to enjoy the same experience they have become
accustomed to by the big digital players. But delivering a purely digital experience starts with a journey whose
strategy must focus equally on the front and back ends. In this session, we will explore what ‘digital experience’ really
means and provide tips for assessing how your market peers’ progress along this journey compares with your own.
Shiri YitzhakiProduct Marketing Manager
10:45 - 11:15 MORNING BREAK AND NETWORKING
11:15 - 12:00 PANEL DISCUSSION: BIG DATA, SMALL DATA…Seth Adler - Host CX Network
James Alexander - Co-Founder, Loop Advisors
Tuula Heikkinen - VP, Customer Channels, Telia Finland
Mila Milenković - Head of Digital Innovation & Applications, Telekom Srbja
Big data and predictive analytics account for a sizable portion of the promise of improved CX based on personalization and customer offerings and interactions. While big data is proving a strong asset in selling to customers, it is often remarkably weak at guiding businesses in serving those customers.
When assessing customer pain points, big data tells us where the problem lies, but it is only with diving deep into small data we can figure out what the problem actually is. How do we utilise the two to deliver both the scope and the individual touch?
Our experts will discuss the challenges of personalising experiences for their customers, looking at the macro – big data and the micro data.
· What are the potential hazards trying to predict future behaviour using big data without assessing what the small data is saying about the past and present?
· How small data help to reveal customer insights that big data cannot?
· Why big data’s attempts to personalise offerings can often feel impersonal and how do we overcome that?
· Why businesses need to embrace both big data and small data to create a superior end-to-end CX?
· Why an effective small data practice can be the key that unlocks the ability implement your omni-channel service strategy?
Tuula HeikkinenVP, Customer Channels
Mila MilenkovićHead of Digital Innovation & Applications
12:00 - 12:30 PUT YOUR DATA TO WORK TO HELP YOU DESIGN EXPERIENCES THAT WILL DELIGHT YOUR CUSTOMERSBrendan O’Rourke - Head of Design, BriteBill
The communications business model is complex and competition from over-the-top providers has never been
stronger. However, there are opportunities for service providers that remain largely untapped – all within the humble
In this session we’ll show how you can combine data with design to deliver experiences that will greatly improve
customer experience and loyalty.
- Quickly adapt the bill to improve the customer experience
- Use small snippets of billing data to deliver more concise content across convenient channels
- Leverage other data sets to create deeply personal and valuable experiences
Brendan O’RourkeHead of Design
12:30 - 13:30 NETWORKING LUNCH
Products & Platforms13:30 - 14:00 HOW TO ENGAGE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS' OMNI-DIGITAL WORLD? Julien Rio - Head of Marketing, Dimelo, a RingCentral Company
A company's digital transformation starts with the image
it conveys. Customer Care being the frontline of any
business, it is where the transformation is most visible
and where it must start.
It is now crucial to understand where customers wish
to contact companies and their new expectations on
customer care channels.
Join us to learn how to address these challenges:
- Understanding new customers' expectations
- Handling digital identities' multiplication
- Managing a swift organization of Customer Care
- Unifying digital channels in one tool to increase
Julien RioHead of Marketing
Dimelo, a RingCentral Company
Products & Platforms14:00 - 14:30 CASE STUDY: A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO PERSONALISATION AT SKY James Alexander - Co-Founder, Loop Advisors
Delivering on personalisation effectively is a challenge faced by many telecoms and the implications of failure to deliver are crucial in an over-digitalised world of high customer expectations.
Learn how Sky are building personalised experiences based on human driven solutions enhanced with AI, leading to step change in business impact.
• The importance of identity
• Human vs simple ML vs AI recommendations at Sky
• How staying flexible across these has allowed us to maximise benefit from personalisation
Products & Platforms14:30 - 15:00 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INNOVATION LEADING TO GROWTH IN MOBILE BROADBAND INDUSTRY Muhammad Ali Khan - Head of Devices & Mobile Broadband, Jazz
Muhammad will share the Jazz LTE Mobile broadband experience in leading CX, alongside the key insights into the digital transformation journey:
· Enablement pillars leading to digital lifestyles
· How to drive customer-centric digital transformation
· Retail engagement to create experience innovation
· Broadband monetization strategies and customer engagement models
Muhammad Ali KhanHead of Devices & Mobile Broadband
Products & Platforms15:00 - 15:30 E-CUSTOMER CARE Mario Murillo - VP, Customer Experience & Digital Transformation, VIVA Bolivia
Looking for operational efficiencies using new digital technologies to reduce in-person agent interactions and using
process-automating tools as part of the strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience that includes a shift in
customer behaviour. We will cover:
- Digital Transformation strategy
- New capabilities and engagement tendencies for Customer Service
- Economic value and potential savings of digitisation
- Change in Customer Behaviour
- Next steps for E – Customer Care
Mario MurilloVP, Customer Experience & Digital Transformation
Process & People13:30 - 14:00 HOW TO TACKLE THE SINGLE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
The data is conclusive. Churn is one of the most
challenging issues for Telcos and there is no one silver
bullet to prevent it. Yet stats show that by interacting
with your customers at a few key moments in the
lifecycle you can get them to stay longer and buy more.
- Which key moments are most important
- How you can stop spamming your customers and
instead send communications that actually work
- How you can get those interactions personalized,
Process & People14:00 - 14:30 OPERATIONALISING CX FOR MEASURABLE SUCCESS Claire de Selve - VP, Customer Experience & Digital, Orange
The importance of having metrics which provide the most accurate representation of your CX progress cannot be overstated.
How to build intelligent metrics the soft way and drive your CX program smoothly? We need to be able to clearly operationalize CX ambitions, which will celebrate significant achievements.
· Looking at different metrics: do you need an aspirin ? NPS? CSAT? CES? Or is AI going to lead the way with new, more comprehensive intelligent metrics solutions?
· Metrics to drive accountability at all levels
· What about human?
Claire de SelveVP, Customer Experience & Digital
Process & People14:30 - 15:00 VOC: MOVING AWAY FROM CAPTURING TO TRANSLATING INTO PROCESS Rolf Adamson - SVP, Contact Centres, YouSee
How do you move away from talking about improving Customer Experience to actually doing something about your customer experience? Engage in a case study on the most successful approach for YouSee – the leading Danish traditional telecoms provider.
• Taking the execution of CX to the next level through transformation of customer touch points
• How do we capture the VoC to pick up the parts of customer transactions that need to be improved?
• Translating VoC into process changes
• Taking away customer challenges from the frontline to the heart of the organization to deal with them effectively
Rolf AdamsonSVP, Contact Centres
Process & People15:00 - 15:30 MAGENTA 1: A UNIQUE CONCEPT OF PREMIUM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND BENEFITS Branimir Spajić - Director, Customer Experience Management, Hrvatski Telekom
A case study of Croatian Telecom acting on their customer feedback to develop a unique package of service offerings for their residential and business customers.
· Developing a product based on listening to your customers’ needs
· Magenta 1 offerings
· Delivering on our promises
· The benefits we’ve observed in the last few years
Branimir SpajićDirector, Customer Experience Management
WORKSHOPS 14:00 - 15:30
Workshop A15:30 - 17:00 ALIGNING CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE TO DELIVER REAL WORLD PERFORMANCE IN THE DIGITAL ERA Carl Lyon - Managing Director Perpetual Experience
People are fallible, especially if work and personal pressures are at an unsustainable level. So now more companies are looking at ways to mitigate risk, but also to be more engaging, likeable and trusted by customers, partners and their own people.
This workshop will share practical examples of how to identify and quantify where, and how, you can improve business and individual performance. It’s about knowing your people, what they move towards, what makes them tick and so how to motivate them and reduce effort in the delivery of great experiences.
Carl LyonManaging Director
Workshop B15:30 - 17:00 WHAT, PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING DO YOUR CUSTOMERS NEED FROM YOU? UNDERSTANDING THE HIDDEN AND DIVERSE NEEDS OF YOUR AUDIENCE.
In this session we will explore what drives your customers in terms of their emotional, cognitive and behavioural needs beyond the pragmatic features of your products/services.
We will ascertain the difference between what your brand assumes and what it actually knows in terms of customer needs. We will demonstrate psychological methods to uncover these needs and using case studies showing you how to better position and communicate with your target audiences.
Workshop C15:30 - 17:00 BUILDING AN IMPACT CULTURE IN CX Phil Lewis - Managing Director, Corporate Punk
How well your people work together fundamentally influences the experience that they create: unhappy staff tend to create unhappy customers. But how do you create a culture which puts a great customer experience at its heart?
Ask most leadership teams what they mean by 'culture' and you will likely get a range of different answers. What's more, most businesses lack not only a shared language through which to discuss culture, but also meaningful data through which to measure it. This makes culture impossible to describe, let alone develop.
In this intensive workshop, Phil Lewis will explain what culture really means and its commercial impact. He will help you diagnose the issues that you face in CX, and plan a practical cultural management strategy to overcome them.
Phil LewisManaging Director