Conference Day One
8:00 - 8:45 REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
8:40 - 8:45 IQPC WELCOME AND CHAIR INTRODUCTION
8:45 - 9:15 UPGRADING YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: A CROSS INDUSTRY PERSPECTIVE
What’s going on in the CX world as a whole? In this introductory session you’ll hear trends and updates on what retailers, financial institutions and hospitality companies are doing out of the box in their quest to deliver memorable experiences to their customers.
Ingrid LindbergChief Experience Officer
9:15 - 9:45 DISCOVERING YOUR COMPANY’S KILLER FEATURE THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING
Each year, over 30,000 new consumer products launch worldwide. Some may view this as a sign of vibrancy and optimism, but the truth is sobering. Of those 30,000 products, 95% are destined to fail.
The solution? Cut through the noise by leveraging your frontline to find your killer feature, which shifts your point of view from inward (company) to outward (consumer). This enables you to create a foundation for success.
Robert HacklSVP of Headset Leasing and Insurance
9:45 - 10:30 HOW TO DELIVER CONSISTENT CX ACROSS MULTIPLE SCREENS
When operators have to manage customers across various channels, platforms and screens, from offering wireless network coverage, to other OTT offerings, there can often be a disconnect when it comes to providing that seamless customer experience. Multiple touchpoints provide multiple opportunities for going above and beyond your customers’ expectations, but when it goes wrong, it can have serious implications for the satisfaction and loyalty of your customers.
· What strategies, solutions, and insights can be learned to truly maximise consistent, multi-leveled customer experience?
· What mistakes and fracture points can be avoided?
· How can you apply these to your day-to-day CX initiatives to try and alleviate some of these challenges?
Suman KarguptaHead of Customer Experience
Katy PearceHead of Enterprise CX
Michael DmitrichenkoChief Customer Officer
Hari SivasubramaniamCTO of International Networks
10:30 - 11:00 MORNING BREAK
11:00 - 11:30 OMNICHANNEL RE-IMAGINED: THE 42 CUSTOMER JOURNEYS TELCOS NEED RIGHT NOW
You have an omni-channel problem – but so does every other telco in the world. Facing limited journeys and disconnected channels, today’s customers aren’t getting the seamless experience they’re looking for.
· It’s time to re-imagine omni-channel so customers can transact from anywhere, at any time - and move seamlessly between channels.
· Join us while we examine who your customers are
· What are the 42 journeys that become possible for them with a Transact-Anywhere experience?
Will GibsonRetail Business Optimisation Lead
11:30 - 12:00 CHANGING PERCEPTIONS OF CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND THE GROWING ADOPTION OF MESSAGING SERVICES
In this new age of digitalisation, the technology underpinning the transformation is only one half of the story. The methods in which customers are choosing to interact with their telecom providers is also rapidly changing, and understanding this shift in customer bahaviour is as essential as everything else. The question is, how can you understand and utilize this cultural shift to make significant improvements to your customer experience?
Join Facebook and Vodafone Germany as they present a real world case study of how to use messaging services to drive customer service satisfaction, close the back door and reduce churn.
Sacha Nikita KraftClient Partner
Jörg KnoopTechnology Digital Incubator
12:00 - 12:30 SUPERCHARGE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS USING INTELLIGENT TRIGGERS
- What if you could communicate with 100% of your customers in a fully interactive manner, on all mobile devices, without requiring a mobile application and without having to rely on the limitations of SMS, email, or USSD?
- What if you could create contextual customer engagements based on automated triggers, without the need for deep integrations into your network?
- What if you could achieve customer response rates 20X greater than push SMS or app push notifications?
- What if you could drive the ROI of existing or planned CRM platform investments by initiating a new channel?
Join us to learn how mobile operators and brands can digitize and transform the ways they reach and engage mobile subscribers
Andrea GoodwinDirector, Product Management
12:30 - 13:30 AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING LUNCH
13:30 - 14:30 INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION GROUPS
1. What can the expansion in to 5G and IoT bring and where should we focus our attention?
2. How can telecoms engage with new customers and reach new audiences?
3. What are your customers preferred channels and how should we communicate with them on it?
4. Is our obsession with data a help or a hindrance? Should we just go back to basics?
5. How to increase ARPU and reduce churn: What does best practice look like?
6. How can we empower our front line workforce to deliver wow experiences?
STREAM 1: Diversifying the telco business offering in the digital era14:30 - 15:00 REINVENTING THE TELCO: HOW TO MOVE BEYOND VOICE AND DATA SERVICES
REINVENTING THE TELCO: HOW TO MOVE BEYOND VOICE AND DATA SERVICES
While telcos must first look at digitizing the core business, it is becoming equally as important to explore new business models and revenue streams beyond voice and data services.
So how can telcos reinvent what they do, and what implications does this have for the customer? Durdana Achakzai will discuss how to understand your customers’ pain points to incrementally refine the telco proposition, and deliver this to the customer in a human centric way.
Durdana AchakzaiGroup Director of Digital
STREAM 1: Diversifying the telco business offering in the digital era15:00 - 15:30 TRANSFORMING A TELCO INTO AN ITC PROVIDER: HOW DATA CAN HELP TO ENSURE A WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DURING THE JOURNEY
Telia is in a middle of a transformation from a traditional telco into a full scale ICT provider. The ongoing transformation took a new phase a couple years ago when Telia bought two Finnish IT companies. The new customer base and the needs that came with it challenged the whole traditional telco operating model.
- How to ensure a unified - Telia One - customer experience in the middle of merger and transformation?
- How to utilise technologies and data-driven modelling to serve the needs of an already existing wide customer base and how to attract new customers with the Telia ONE ICT-portfolio?
What were the challenges during the process and how well did we succeed?
Jyri SuvelaDirector Service Offering, Telia Inmics-Nebula
STREAM 2: Building the business case and steering the transformation14:30 - 15:00 HOW TO BUILD THE BUSINESS CASE WHEN SEEKING INVESTMENT ON DIGITAL
· How to adapt your organization’s governance and investment in digital services
· What other strategies exist for building digital activities?
· What are the key success factors for getting the business case accepted by various departments (commercial, finance) and achieving executive buy-in?
Yves DubuissonChief Strategy Officer
STREAM 2: Building the business case and steering the transformation15:00 - 15:30 HOW TO STEER YOUR ORGANIZATION TO TRULY EMRACE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: PERSPECTIVES OF A SOUTH ASIAN TELCO
· What are the pain points and challenges when moving into new digital territory?
· How can you overcome these challenges?
· What strategies are there in place for supporting a business case when seeking investment / management buy-in for digital?
· What does the future look like beyond the transformation?
Mahinda HerathGroup Chief Planning & Digital Officer
Sri Lanka Telecom
15:30 - 16:00 AFTERNOON BREAK AND NETWORKING
16:00 - 16:30 MEASURING CUSTOMER SUCCESS WHEN THE RULES CHANGE
Customer experience is now the product that companies have to sell. They must compete against the best-in-class along multiple dimensions, including personalization, speed, convenience, and accuracy.
· Success in this new paradigm requires the ability to connect the customer and network insights and provide a connected experience throughout the customer journey
· Join us as we explore what success looks like in delivering extraordinary customer experiences
Puneet DharVP, Customer Care Solutions
16:30 - 17:00 DEVELOPING A DIGITISED SOLUTION CENTRE FOR TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
· Transforming an organization from classical 1st and 2nd level-structure to one touch approach with skill-based, heterogeneous self-empowering teams
· Reducing incidents and contacts significantly with big data, automation and optimized self-services
· Enabling business units – from manager to call center agent – to make data-driven decisions
· Routing incidents to the right agent based on predictive analytics to increase first-time-right rate
Deniz DemirciVice President
17:00 - 17:45 COMPLIANCE AND DATA ETHICS: HOW TO REMAIN COMPLIANT WHILE STILL DELIVERING A PERSONALISED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
· What issues are operators facing in regards to customer data regulations?
· What strategies can be implemented to compliantly communicate with customers?
· Hear the various perspectives of different operators across the globe
Bernard SzederkenyiVP, Customer Experience & Digital Evolution
NRKS ChakravarthyVP – Quality, Customer Insights & Analytics
Geoff PritchardHead of Data Strategy
17:45 - 18:45 CHAIR’S CLOSING THOUGHTS & NETWORKING DRINKS
19:00 - 21:30 CEM IN TELECOMS GLOBAL AWARDS EVENING
An exclusive, one-of-a-kind awards evening, acknowledging the best-in-class industry leaders