A successful CX strategy requires creating a holistic approach that runs across your entire organisation and aligns with KPIs. Yet, we have heard time and again that most companies are struggling to create a viable CX strategy and having the right metrics to measure the business outcomes.
• Discuss the importance of harmonising business goals with CX objectives to achieve desired business outcomes
• Operationalising CX: Driving actions and yield effective results
• Demonstrate ROI of CX initiatives to see the true value of customer experience projects
Digital channels have now emerged as the preferred choice for many consumers when it comes to interacting and engaging with brands. These new consumers lead to new expectations, and ultimately change the way value is and should be created by brands.
• How can digitalisation and smart machines help to win the hearts and business of your customers?
• Strategies in combining digital and human transformation to gain competitive advantage in your CX strategy
• The need to transform from project-driven to enterprise-wide approach when automating customer experience
Poor customer service is costing businesses more than $75 billion a year. Even in this digital age, the human touch is still at the core of everything we do. Businesses often forget the power of effective customer service, especially so for front-line agents. How can we ensure our processes, people and technology work in tandem for maximum effectiveness?
This session aims to equip participants with the skills to empower agents to thrive in this “digital-first” environment, thus enabling businesses to harness people power to achieve outstanding customer service and experience.
· Defining a specific and actionable employee engagement plan
· Giving ownership to your team for autonomous decision-making
· Conducting effective training programmes
· Changing your organisational culture to become more people-centric and customer-centric
Design thinking is taking centre stage in designing product and service experiences. This workshop will introduce tools and processes from gathering customer insights to identifying customer needs and expectations through their experiences.
• Adopt human-centred principles to better understand customer journey’s pain points and service gaps
• Using customer insights to identify areas of improvements
• Explore opportunities to further optimise customer service and interactions
• Apply design thinking to enhance overall customer journey and nurture loyalty