A successful CX strategy requires creating a holistic approach that runs across your entire organisation and aligns with KPIs. Yet, we have heard time and again that most companies are struggling to create a viable CX strategy and having the right metrics to measure the business outcomes.
• Discuss the importance of harmonising business goals with CX objectives to achieve desired business outcomes
• Operationalising CX: Driving actions and yield effective results
• Demonstrate ROI of CX initiatives to see the true value of customer experience projects
Digital channels have now emerged as the preferred choice for many consumers when it comes to interacting and engaging with brands. These new consumers lead to new expectations, and ultimately change the way value is and should be created by brands.
• How can digitalisation and smart machines help to win the hearts and business of your customers?
• Strategies in combining digital and human transformation to gain competitive advantage in your CX strategy
• The need to transform from project-driven to enterprise-wide approach when automating customer experience
Design thinking is taking centre stage in designing product and service experiences. This workshop will introduce tools and processes from gathering customer insights to identifying customer needs and expectations through their experiences.
• Adopt human-centred principles to better understand customer journey’s pain points and service gaps
• Using customer insights to identify areas of improvements
• Explore opportunities to further optimise customer service and interactions
• Apply design thinking to enhance overall customer journey and nurture loyalty
It is a known fact that employee engagement alone can drive profitability up by 20%. However, several recent studies show that globally only 15% of employees are engaged with their work, and 63% of companies find it harder to retain than hire. If you feel you are doing everything right without the expected results, perhaps your employees' happiness and involvement are the missing pieces to the puzzle of success.
• Review organisational structure: Does it support a holistic approach in driving employee engagement and care?
• Establish key activities to succeed in employee engagement
• How best to use empathy mapping to form deeper connections and relationships
• Identify best practices for turning employees into brand advocates
• How to detail your social channel management strategy and evaluate their effectiveness
• Importance of building an effective social media monitoring platform to react and interact in real-time
• Integrate your social engagement program as part of the overall omni-channel strategy to scale results
• How best to leverage social to improve customer resolution, engagement and experience
Creating a sustainably excellent customer experience requires cultural alignment and deliberate change management throughout the organisation. This workshop identifies key aspects that need to be consciously addressed, including strategies for embedding CX into each aspect of an organisation’s culture for a successful transformation.
• It starts from the top: How to adopt a change driven mind-set and what kind of management support is required?
• Examine ways to influence customer-centric culture change across individuals, teams, business units and offices to get company-wide buy-in
• Identify the key factors to consider when controlling change management
• Architecting the change journey: understand the importance of selecting the right tools and systems as key enabler of the requisite organisational culture to support CX