Recognising customer experience is an integral aspect of brand isn’t a new notion. At Bridgestone, they are consciously using customer experience as a way to deliver on the promises of their brand.
• The importance of generating advocacy through driving continuous engagement with the brand
• Discuss ways to Integrate touch points to maximise desired customer benefits and experience
• Examine how best to leverage data, analytics and digital as a competitive advantage for customer experience creation
Board-level accountability for CX is rising. A well-defined CX strategy and clear leadership are the foundation for a truly connected, effortless CX that will create value for your customers and business.
• Determine how CX has evolved and the critical role of C-suite partnership to fuel next stage of business growth
• Gain insights into how the executive team can lead and co-design the future of CX in the organization
• Rethinking employee mindset to embed customer centricity throughout the organisation
• Setting CX vision and goals: Learn ways to unify CX across the organisation to deliver long-term customer and business value
Everything about the customer is changing – motivations, connections, expectations, time and purchasing power. This workshop challenges you to think “outside the box” and build strategies based on the new realities and lives of the customers you serve. This is vital to remain relevant in today’s marketplace.
• Discover how to redefine your delivery: resolving customer problems vs selling products
• Establish your winning strategy across multiple touchpoints through customer sentiment
• CX measurement in the experience economy: what are the KPIs to know?
• Ways to reinvent CX to increase customer lifetime value
Over 80% of companies agree that social is a vital channel for delivering exceptional customer experiences. But only 58% of companies have a defined strategy for integrating social into their existing customer experience programs. Explore how CX leaders are using social to build exceptional and differentiated customer experiences.
• How to detail your social channel management strategy and evaluate their effectiveness
• Importance of building an effective social media monitoring platform to react and interact in real-time
• Integrate your social engagement program as part of the overall omni-channel strategy to scale results
• How best to leverage social to improve customer resolution, engagement and experience
The digital customer experience is much more than just buying a t-shirt from Amazon. It’s a series of experiences that continues with each new interaction – online and offline, digital and non-digital. This workshop will address the implications of digital technology to achieve customer experience excellence.
• High-tech, high-touch: Humanising customer experience in a digital era
• Re-assess the changing drivers across different customer segments to understand their needs
• Explore how to take a human-centred design approach to deliver personalised digital experience
• A look at how augmented reality and virtual reality are driving value in today’s customer experience landscape