Board-level accountability for CX is rising. A well-defined CX strategy and clear leadership are the foundation for a truly connected, effortless CX that will create value for your customers and business.
• Determine how CX has evolved and the critical role of C-suite partnership to fuel next stage of business growth
• Gain insights into how the executive team can lead and co-design the future of CX in the organization
• Rethinking employee mindset to embed customer centricity throughout the organisation
• Setting CX vision and goals: Learn ways to unify CX across the organisation to deliver long-term customer and business value
Recognising customer experience is an integral aspect of brand isn’t a new notion. At Bridgestone, they are consciously using customer experience as a way to deliver on the promises of their brand.
• The importance of generating advocacy through driving continuous engagement with the brand
• Discuss ways to Integrate touch points to maximise desired customer benefits and experience
• Examine how best to leverage data, analytics and digital as a competitive advantage for customer experience creation
Over 80% of companies agree that social is a vital channel for delivering exceptional customer experiences. But only 58% of companies have a defined strategy for integrating social into their existing customer experience programs. Explore how CX leaders are using social to build exceptional and differentiated customer experiences.
• How to detail your social channel management strategy and evaluate their effectiveness
• Importance of building an effective social media monitoring platform to react and interact in real-time
• Integrate your social engagement program as part of the overall omni-channel strategy to scale results
• How best to leverage social to improve customer resolution, engagement and experience