· Unifying channels and silos to provide a seamless customer experience
· Modifying customer journeys based on interactions and improving engagement to increase revenue
· Using Lean Six Sigma tools to drive process excellence improving both employee and customer experience
· Reducing customer churn by successfully mapping customer journeys in real-time
Dive into our State of Service research and hear how service experts see their next 12 months.
Join this session to hear how REA Customer & Consumer services have evolved their operations. Covering milestones, highlights, challenges and strategic enablers that have gotten REA thus far, and where they want to get to in terms of service capabilities.
By the end of 2020 the ‘Gold-Standard’ contact centre looked markedly different to the one we all knew just 12 months earlier, before COVID-19. From the start of the pandemic, contact centres were facing a completely new set of challenges as customers started to grow a whole new set of expectations!
To the industry’s credit, Customer Experience technology adoption raced ahead to meet the needs of this rapidly evolving world, transforming customer service across the globe as more and more industries adapted to compete and survive.
In this session, we take a closer look at the global CX technology trends that have emerged and contributed to a new best-practice customer service, including:
Talkdesk will reveal insights from our recent Industry Trilogy research report series, outlining how leading companies are re-examining and prioritizing stronger customer experience across key verticals, including financial services, healthcare, and retail. Insights are backed by global research conducted across North America, Europe and ANZ
● Explore and unpack some of the top priorities and pain points facing CX professionals today - across Financial Services, Healthcare, and Retail
● Gain a better understanding of why CX professionals are committed to improving CX but are struggling to do so
● Examine how the role of the contact centre is evolving to help transform and deliver better CX
● Establish CX as a differentiator: the opportunity to adapt your contact centre from cost to profit centre
In this session, Rachel will be sharing how Human Financials’ digital-first approach paved the way to focus on customer support, without being tied up with transactional interactions and delivering a superior customer experience
· Payoff of being digital-first and automating the transactional experiences for our members & customers
· Leveraging social medial to build a community to support customers emotional experience during a crisis
· Using customer insights from agents to build on an empathetic approach to CX
· Supporting your team with knowledge, emotional support and ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge and tools to deliver a superior customer experience