Returning from our successful launch last June, the 2nd Annual Intelligent Chatbots Summit will be back on 19-20 June 2019 in Singapore.
- Your A-Z guide on Chatbot implementation in Asia: From assessing ROI to ensuring successful chatbot development and execution in your organisation
- Hear how you can monetise Chatbot in the areas of marketing outreach, sales, customer engagement and internal operations
- Network with the region’s leading Chatbot practitioners to improve your organisation’s Chatbot strategy
- Discover how you can advance your Chatbot with AI, sentiment analysis and through continuous improvement initiatives such as scenarios building
Past presentation from Sudesh Thevasenabathy, Head of Customer Experience, AXA Hong Kong
Download the file to find out who you will meet this year.
In our exclusive report we explore the pros and cons of voice chatbots Vs text-based chatbots as well as considerations when fitting Voice-enabled chatbots into your organisation.
5 things we have learned from chatbots in business.
- Know what your chatbot is there to achieve
- Test test test your user experience
- Empower your users
- Be innovative with your chatbot’s personality
- Be aware of chatbot attacks
This special report on the State of Chatbots has the answers. It details a customer-centric blueprint for implementing, measuring and optimizing chatbots. Topics include:
- 5 major chatbot mistakes
- 3 signs of a valuable chatbot
- Ways to align chatbots with customer intentions
- Steps to create “omnichannel” bots
- 3 ways chatbots impact the agent experience
- Keys to creating more “intelligent” bots
Artificial Intelligence is expected to permanently change the banking industry in profound ways during the coming months and years. Companies want to seek a competitive edge by implementing more technology to achieve improvements in speed, cost, accuracy and efficiency. In this report you'll learn 4 prominent ways that bots are artificial intelligence are transforming the banking and insurance industries.