CONFERENCE DAY TWO
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
2:30 PM EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES SELL MORE THAN DATA ALLOWANCES: HOW WILL UNDERSTANDING THE PSYCHOLOGICAL NEEDS OF YOU CUSTOMERS ATTRACT AND KEEP MORE CUSTOMERS THAN DATA OR PRICE PACKAGES?
Neuroscience tells us that the vast majority of our decisions, including consumer decisions, are made unconsciously; yet, market research predominantly focuses on conscious consumer thinking and rational decision-making processes.
In order to be able to influence and predict consumers’ behavior, it is important to understand what truly drives them on a non-conscious level.
During this workshop you will:
· Understand what we mean by a non-conscious need
· Undertake some interactive activities to think about your own needs to illustrate the example and enhance your understanding of the above
· Reveal how those needs shape and impact customer decisions, engagement and commitment
· Evaluate what you know about customer behavior and what encourages loyalty
On our side, we will:
· Demonstrate how the hidden needs trigger loyalty more potently through creating emotional relevance
· Reveal (with help of audience exercises on cognitive bias) how the brain devotes most of its energy to emotional rather than factual information (price, data amount etc.)
· Help the audience build better strategies to engage customers on the psychological dimensions , which have been proven to have a stronger influence on customers
Within the workshop, you will also talk about segmentation and be introduced to Neopic, an online test that was developed by Innovationbubble and that helps us understand and identify customer’s needs.