Dr Simon Moore
Tuesday, September 25th, 2018
2:00 PM How psychology can unlock the way to more, engaged and happier customers and produce more impactful marketing and digital strategies.
The workshop will kick off with a short framing interactive presentation on why psychological science can impact customer engagement, retention and purchase.
This will include:
- How the consumer brain processes information and attends to feeling rather than individual things such as price, quality and product/service pragmatics
- Demonstration that the consumer brain gives 5 times weighting to negative customer experiences than it does a positive one! (and why)
- Why consumer cognitive bias can be the enemy and the ally of the brand
This framing presentation will then be followed by an interactive behavioural workshop. Here, our psychologists will facilitate attendee learning around:
- How can they ensure their marketing, digital and sales is based on reality rather than assumption
- How they can surface the deep needs of customers to help personalise CX
- Learn how cognitive bias works and how to eradicate those that block customer engagement and harness those that increase it
- Experience why brand and product stories sell more than product/brand facts
- Why frictionless isn't always good for CX
- How to carefully weave AI and automation to enhance their CX rather than ruin in
Attending these sessions will make you consider how you can augment your existing digital, marketing and sales strategies; how you can better personalise your brand experience to the customer as a deeper psychological level and how you might remove some of the barriers your communications have in relation to customer engagement and purchase.