- Enjoy a new agenda format, packed with live poll sessions, workshops, interview sessions and interactive panel discussions, led by the likes of AT&T and Jazz.
- Learn from the likes of Orange and Sky how to revolutionise your digital delivery through strategy, technology and an efficient workforce to boost customer retention
- Gain an increased understanding of your clients through customer-centric solutions and design thinking with Telenor and T-Mobile.
- Grasp the best ways with Lebara and GO plc on how to interact with your customers using their preferred platforms and language to help boost your digital engagement.
- Contemplate the future, with insights from Truphone, on how to move towards creating an omnichannel experience for your customers.
We spoke with Gary Walker, Founder at 22North to discuss creating value for customers, aligning business strategy with CX and the challenges facing the traditional telecoms industry in a digital age. Walker also shared his advice on how companies can create a better experience for your customers using start-ups as inspiration.
New technologies, tools, platforms and channels to engage and share with customers are quickly becoming the backbone of a seamless end-to-end customer experience, with this is mind, we wanted to build a greater understanding of what the key attributes of the technology toolkit of 2020 will be in regard to customer experience. With insights from Julien Rio, Head of Marketing, Dimelo, we have looked into how new technologies are shaping the design of a truly conversational experience that will transform customer experience by 2020.
The implementation of new customer experience technologies will require the adaptation of existing business functions as automated systems may replace lower-level positions, and give life to new roles in the areas of analytics and data science.
Ahead of their participation in Customer Experience Management in Telecoms Europe Conference, we spoke to Erik Meijer, Strategy GPM/Group Innovation, eCompany, Deutsche Telekom AG and Frank Buettner, Head of Human Centred Design, VP, Swisscom about how the technological evolution is paving the way for new job roles and reshaping customer experience functions.
Focusing on bringing you insights from leaders within Customer Experience Management in Telecoms, this is the Ultimate Guide to Customer Experience Excellence.
From omni-channels to social media to what an excellent NPS really means, we spoke to 5 CEM leaders to get insider tips on what really works.
Insights from: Telefonica's Sergio Rendon, Bassermacherin's Pia Romer, Sunrise's Max Nunziata, Deutsche Telekom's Gero Neimeyer and Eircom's Chris Keogh.
This CEM in Telecoms Global Review focuses on region specific case studies that look at the ways the industry can build a customer-centric company culture, action VOC, enhance their digital transformation and break down silos in order to secure long term retention and increase customer lifetime value. With insight from Vodafone Germany, ETB, Tigo Ghana, TeliaSonera, AT&T, Ncell and many more, this is your guide to becoming a CEM Guru and leading your colleagues along the path to customer centricity.