Hunting has over 25 years of experience successfully building brand and demand generation programs in startup and global companies creating revenue growth and market leadership. Hunting is a recognized speaker in the customer experience industry with keynotes and presentations at top conferences including Gartner, Forrester, IQPC Customer Contact Week, ICMI, Enterprise Connect, Execs in the Know and more.
An unthinkable pandemic shook the world this year and have affected customer experience and contact centre in the most profound ways. In order to come back even stronger, we need to put our heads together and look at the future trends that have been re-shaped by this to be able to thrive in the post COVID world. Join Ted in this keynote session and discover 5 key trends you can’t afford to ignore:
1. The new face of the customer journey: omnichannel and what's next
2. A new virtual world with the rise of Bots, AI and conversational AI and remote agents
3. Achieving the next level of agility, business resilience, and employee empowerment through remote contact centres
4. Improving Quality Management on all channels in our now fully-online world
5. Innovative use cases seen during COVID