Ruth is a skilled and metrics-driven marketing strategist who believes in evidence-based revenue growth through the coordination and alignment of marketing and sales processes. Ruth has worked for two decades serving B2B clients in the technology, financial services and non profit industries. Currently, Ruth is Head of Marketing at Ada, where she oversees Growth, Product Marketing and Business Development. Ada is the leader in Automated Customer Experience, and enterprise customers across the globe use Ada's software platform.
· No service is the best service? It depends! – Creating the balance between self-service, chatbot & human interaction
· Identify, prioritise and implement automation opportunities improve efficiency significantly
· Emphasising on the human touch for the most critical moments during customer journey
· Focusing on data gathering through phone, social and digital channels to drive the right insights to ramp up customer strategies
· What kind of organisational structure do you need to create to drive customer excellence during exponential scaling up
· What are the simple things you can do create customer excellence awareness across the company especially for the senior leaders
· Agile is our DNA: How to leverage that at to bring cross-functional alignments