Ramón Delima has more than 20 years of experience in hospitality, travel and logistics in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas. He has led multinational teams towards high performance in fast changing environments. After diverse commercial, operational and executive roles at KLM and Air France KLM, Ramón is currently CEO of Cygnific Sales & Service Centers. Cygnific is a KLM subsidiary and handles the customer contacts of KLM, Air France, Delta Airlines and Rituals. The combination of providing personalized customer service and continuous process improvement using Lean Six Sigma methodology is Cygnific’s secret to success. Cygnific has offices in Amsterdam, Enschede, Manila and London with 1.500 employees who speak 18 languages and cover 34 countries around the world.
This keynote panel discussion will bring industry leaders together to share their views and perspectives on key lessons drawn from the COVID-19 outbreak and more importantly what customer experience and operations need to look like in the post pandemic new normal:
· What are the key lessons learned during COVID-19 regarding business continuity, incident and crisis management
· What are the new views and long-term impact brought on our society, business, colleagues and customers?
· Will there ever be business as usual and if so what does that need to look like?
How to restore trust for a stronger business culture
· Implementing lean six sigma at the contact centres to transform performance
· Develop a high performance and people focused culture to get through tough times
· A people focused approach at Cyngific