Pete is the CEO / Director of Spotzer and the leader of the Executive Team. He is responsible for developing the strategy and leading his Executive team in accelerating Spotzer’s growth, product/service innovation, and driving NPS results across the globe. Pete has an extensive track record in digital marketing and is a leader in the industry. Prior to his time at Spotzer, Pete worked with several international, enterprise, and medium-sized organisations to launch their digital marketing services. Pete has worked as an executive with Telstra, Sensis, Fairfax Media, APN Media, and World Directories. He works with and advises CEOs and boards in the telecommunications, and marketing services industry on digital transformation and innovation in this fast moving category.
Every month, Spotzer builds over 4,500 - 7,500 websites for their global customers and speaks to thousands of customers. With “value every customer” as a core objective and a strong focus on Net Promoter Score, Spotzer makes sure that the customer experience is second to none. Join this fireside chat with their CEO to understand the journey they have been through and some of the valuable lessons learned:
· As a CEO of the company, what does customer experience mean for you and how are you carrying out a global CX strategy?
· What were the core challenges of serving a global customer base across four continents?
· Why did you need to change your contact centre system and what were the requirements for the partners?
· How did you manage transformation change to ensure successful project delivery?
· Where are you now and what’s the vision for the future?