Former COO of NewVoiceMedia, now Vonage, the leading telephony integration for businesses using Salesforce in a customer contact centre or inside sales function. Paul is a seasoned veteran of the Telco & Communications & IT industries. Hugely successful in the enterprise space across EMEA, having secured 7 of the top 10 Vonage Contact Centre largest deals. A massive advocate of Salesforce, having worked on projects such as Albert Heijn, Rituals, de Bijenkorf, Schiphol Airport, ABInBev and TP Vision. Paul is a serial customer of Salesforce, having introduced it to several businesses, has run his own Salesforce consultancy practice, and for the last 11 years has been a partner as well, frequently speaking at events such as Dreamforce. Paul has an MBA from Henley and a BSC hons degree in Electronic Engineering from Brunel. Family man, avid world traveller, reader, with a keen interest in sport, competitive and a keep fit fanatic, interested in helping people be their best in business and outside of business!
Every month, Spotzer builds over 4,500 - 7,500 websites for their global customers and speaks to thousands of customers. With “value every customer” as a core objective and a strong focus on Net Promoter Score, Spotzer makes sure that the customer experience is second to none. Join this fireside chat with their CEO to understand the journey they have been through and some of the valuable lessons learned:
· As a CEO of the company, what does customer experience mean for you and how are you carrying out a global CX strategy?
· What were the core challenges of serving a global customer base across four continents?
· Why did you need to change your contact centre system and what were the requirements for the partners?
· How did you manage transformation change to ensure successful project delivery?
· Where are you now and what’s the vision for the future?