CX TALK: How the Latest Digital Developments Will Shape the Future of Marketing
At the Digital Marketing Exchange in London, Lucien van de Hoeven, Executive Vice President, EMEA at MarketShare, hosted an insightful interactive panel discussion on the latest digital trends and developments and how these will shape the future of marketing.
- Kristof Fahy, Chief Marketing Officer, Telegraph Media Group
- Simon Hall, Head of Country Marketing UK, Dell
- Paul Wishman, Group E-Commerce Director, LV=
In this interactive session, the panelists dissect the new trends in digital, including the ever increasing focus on customer experience, the quest for targeting and personalisation in content and mobile, and more.
Watch the full debate below.
For more from the Digital Marketing Exchange also have a look at:
- CX TALK: The Digital Customer Experience at Vodafone Netherlands
- CX TALK: Argos’ Transformation to a Digital Leader
- CX TALK: eBay’s Media Mix Modelling Strategy
- CX TALK: Procter & Gamble on Why Being Consumer-Centric is Key
- CX TALK: Vodafone Netherlands’ Digital Transformation Journey
- CX TALK: How Philips Engages With Customers on a Human Level in a Digital World
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.