How to build a CX program and transform your business
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
In a time where customer experience separates the winners from the losers in many markets, CX must be more of a priority for ALL businesses.
According to recent research, 89% of customers left a company following a poor customer experience and began doing business with a competitor.
For years, companies championed NPS surveys, CSAT scores, web feedback, and other sources of data as the drivers of “customer experience” - however, these singular sources of data don’t give a true, comprehensive view of how customers feel, think, and act.
As the first in a two part series, this whitepaper provides a step-by-step guide for building a sustainable foundation for customer experience programs that will transform your business.
Access this 21 page whitepaper for practical insights on:
- How most businesses organize, manage, and carry out their customer experiences
- The dangerous process inefficiencies that can lead to serious problems across the customer experience and permanent financial losses
- How to combat the conflicting priorities that complicate delivering the perfect customer experience
- Protecting your clients from falling into the ‘customer experience abyss’
- Achieving advocacy with employees and customers
- Establishing programme leaders that create a unified view of the voice of the customer
- The governance structures that lead to the best CX success
- Big insights – how to manage customer data so that it is useful
- How to find out what your customers are not mentioning
- Coordinating the various business functions and their stakeholders including digital, brand, strategy, UX, retail, design, pricing, membership, logistics, marketing, and customer service