How to build a CX program and transform your business
In a time where customer experience separates the winners from the losers in many markets, CX must be more of a priority for ALL businesses.
According to recent research, 89% of customers left a company following a poor customer experience and began doing business with a competitor.
For years, companies championed NPS surveys, CSAT scores, web feedback, and other sources of data as the drivers of “customer experience” - however, these singular sources of data don’t give a true, comprehensive view of how customers feel, think, and act.
As the first in a two part series, this whitepaper provides a step-by-step guide for building a sustainable foundation for customer experience programs that will transform your business.
Access this 21 page whitepaper for practical insights on:
- How most businesses organize, manage, and carry out their customer experiences
- The dangerous process inefficiencies that can lead to serious problems across the customer experience and permanent financial losses
- How to combat the conflicting priorities that complicate delivering the perfect customer experience
- Protecting your clients from falling into the ‘customer experience abyss’
- Achieving advocacy with employees and customers
- Establishing programme leaders that create a unified view of the voice of the customer
- The governance structures that lead to the best CX success
- Big insights – how to manage customer data so that it is useful
- How to find out what your customers are not mentioning
- Coordinating the various business functions and their stakeholders including digital, brand, strategy, UX, retail, design, pricing, membership, logistics, marketing, and customer service