The business leaders’ customer experience survival guide
Steps to making customer service one of your brands’ greatest assets
How to survive in the world of customer experience so your brand delivers loyalty winning customer service.
Instead of dramatically resetting customer expectations, the pressure and stress of today’s turbulent environment seems to be intensifying customer needs. Trustworthy, frictionless and timely customer care is more needed than ever.
Daily business performance now rests in the hands of remote contact center agents, so to drive success organizations must maintain clear contact with internal teams, suppliers as well as customers.
This is paramount because as brands around the world become comfortable with operating in the new normal created by the pandemic, many are noticing customer tolerance levels are starting to shrink regarding poor or slow service.
Join Orange Business Services and Genesys as they discuss their survival guide to customer service. The session will explore how organizations can survive in the world of customer experience, so they deliver loyalty winning customer service.
Hear from experts as they highlight their four top tips for survival with CX:
- Accelerating your move to the cloud
- Scaling transformation initiatives
- Rethinking workforce management and empowerment
- Implementing changes in technologies and processes
- CX Network to set the scene – 5 minutes
- Findings from Genesys / OBS study on survival CX strategies - 10 minutes
- Customer survival guide example – A brand will be joining the webinar to reveal their CX strategies of survival into 2021 - 20 minutes
- Roundtable discussion – Your survival strategies for customer experience – 15 minutes
- Audience Q&A – 10 minutes