Building A Results Driven Customer Experience Program
Live at 11am Pacific Time / 2pm EST
Despite best efforts to prioritize CX over the last few years, only 30% of businesses today report their CX programs produce tangible outcomes that affect the bottom line
Christopher Stark launched the Voice of the Consumer Program at Nike in 2016.
Since then, the company has generated millions in business improvements by connecting the insights gained from CX Analytics with stakeholders across the company who can affect change.
In this webinar Chris, now the VP of Solutions Engineering at Topbox, will describe how he built the program at Nike, structured his team, and how he broke down internal silos to turn customer experience insights into business results.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why CX is failing and what to do about it
- How to break down internal silos to affect change
- How to report CX analytics to ensure company-wide adoption
- Where businesses are going wrong with today’s CX program
- Why only 30% of businesses today have CX program that produce tangible outcomes that affect the bottom line
- How to produce measurable and tangible outcomes from key CX insights
VP of Solutions Engineering
Christopher Stark is the Vice President of Solutions Engineering at Topbox. Stark, who was previously a customer experience Director with Nike, leads the company’s Solutions Engineering group with a clear mandate for growth and customer experience innovation. His unique expertise building a customer experience program and implementing Topbox at one of the world’s largest retail giants is invaluable in understanding configuration and time-to-value for onboarding new clients.
Join this webinar live and get access to part two of the whitepaper series: How to build a CX program and transform your business