The Big Book of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics
Customer insight, data & analytics have become an imperative part of customer experience. With constantly rising customer expectations and an increasing demand for a quicker service, more channel choice and a highly personalised interaction, the only way you can achieve all three of these and ensure you’re providing an excellent CX is by truly knowing your customers.
Topics covered within this report include:
- Trends and challenges within customer insight, data & analytics
- The changing customer insight landscape
- Brands that excel at utilising customer insight, data & analytics for CX
- New measurement metrics to capture customer date
- From big data to predictive analytics
- Using insight for segmentation and personalisation
- The importance of data privacy to build customer trust
- What changing data protection laws mean for global customer insight professionals
- The future of customer insight, data & analytics
- Practical advice and learnings, including a case studies, CX TALKs, top tips and interviews
- And much more
Based on research carried out with industry leaders from the likes of BBC Worldwide, The Walt Disney Company, Bang & Olufsen, Spotify, EE, QVC, Financial Ombudsman Service, and many more, we provide you with the ultimate guide to utilising customer insight, data & analytics to excel at customer experience.